The process of manually extracting kernels and drivers isn't for everyone, so we put together a new BridgeHelper installer to do all of the heavy lifting. Simply install BridgeHelper 5.0 on on an existing 10.7.4 Lion installation to gain:
- Native Kernel
- Native CPU Power Management
- Intel HD 4000 graphics drivers for testing
- Not functional yet- no QE/CI
- Chipset support for Intel 7 Series USB 3.0
- Patched chipset support for Intel 7 Series AHCI
NOTE: If you have a non-Gigabyte motherboard, you may need to install NullCPUPowerManagement.kext again before rebooting.
-tonymacx86 & MacMan
Chimera 1.10 Update: Ivy Bridge HD 4000 Onboard Graphics Support
For discussions on this and other topics, register today at tonymacx86.com!