Today MultiBeast was updated to version 3.1. The latest version is now available at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
Please do not upload or redistribute MultiBeast to any other sites.
Full list of changes:
- Added ATI 48xx Patch for 10.6.6
- Updated Chameleon 2.0 RC5 - Prerelease (trunk) to r699
- Updated Chameleon 2.0 RC5 - ATI Experimental (Kabyl branch) to r700
- Replaced fakesmc 2.5.0 with FakeSMC 3.1.0.
- Added to Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kexts & Enablers -> Miscellaneous -> FakeSMC Plugins. This installs the following FakeSMC plugins in /Extra/Extensions: ACPIMonitor.kext, IntelThermal.kext and SuperIOFamily.kext. Additional plugins can be found at Project OS X. Credit to Slice and netkas.
- Updated ALC8xxHDA to version 1.0.1. This version restores Green Line Out and Headphone functionality to how Legacy8xx works.
- Added bdmesg command line tool as part of all Chameleon installs.
If this utility has helped you, please consider a contribution to support further MultiBeast development. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!