Minimal DSDT Edits for Gigabyte Socket 1366 Motherboards


MacMan has posted a new DSDT editing guide for Gigabyte Socket 1366 Motherboards.  
Since I posted Minimal DSDT Edits for Gigabyte Socket 1156 Motherboards I picked up a Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 motherboard as part of the post tonymacx86 and I did for the CustoMac Pro 2010 project on his blog.
I started researching and testing what edits from my Socket 1156 post were or weren't needed on this board. The good news is that the majority of the edits carry over, but some are not needed. For example, we don't need to inject anything for the USB ports to be fully recognized. But there are a couple of required Socket 1366 specific edits.
To read the full article, and detailed explanations behind each edit, visit MacMan's blog.

    For discussions on this and other topics, register today at tonymacx86.com!