Please do not upload or redistribute MultiBeast to any other sites.
Full list of changes:
- Replaced Realtek Gigabit Ethernet with Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet. NOTE: When chosen it will launch Lnx2Mac's installer at the end of the Multibeast install.
- Replaced Intel 82566 Family Gigabit Ethernet with hnak's AppleIntelE1000e Ethernet. This is a port of the e1000.sourceforge.net Intel Wired Ethernet for Linux driver.
- Added Chameleon 2.0 RC5 - Sandy Bridge. This is valv's branch of Chameleon 2.0 RC5 that adds initial support for Sandy Bridge CPUs.
- Changed description for NVEnabler to relect that it's only used for older NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Removed ATY_Init Uakari
- Removed ATY_Init Vervet
- Removed AppleRTL8169Ethernet
- Removed RealtekR1000SL
If this utility has helped you, please consider a contribution to support further MultiBeast development. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!